
Yes Yes Yes, this is an old picture, but it captures what I am going to write about. I think it might just be one of my favorites. I am trying to play catch up with my blogging, So I am going to go back to August 10, 2008. It was our anniversary and we were invited out to the lake with Lorrie and Fred. I have never been to the lake before, not had my kids. I was really thrilled because I thought what a wonderful way to spend an anniversary as well as a SUnday. We get very few "family days" and this was one I was not going to pass up. We went to Clark Park and Fred was nice enough to take many trips out picking up people for rides out in the boat. Megan loved it. She even I think got a little brave and tried to swim a little in the lake. Peter well, he just fell asleep once on the boat. Caleb and I just enjoyed the quiet wide open spaces. It was by far the most peaceful day we have had in a long time. I just loved it!
The reason I chose this picture was because I think it says so much about friendship. There are very few people in the world that you can call as your real friend. One who you can talk to, share stories with, laugh with, and in the end they love you still the same. We headed to the lake with our friends, bathing suits and all and had one of those, " Be yourself days" IT was very nice and enjoyable.
Thanks Durham's for such a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment