This is Sunday! I missed writing yesterday but my computer was down. Yesterday was a great day. I got some cleaning done and then about mid afternoon we went to dinner with some friends and their children. Lorrie and Fred then invited us over for games and we played a new game to me called ROOK. I LOVED IT!!!! It was to me the perfect night, one that I wish could go on forever. Being with great friends. The kids playing and the adults having a great time too. Things like that renew me greatly. Time with friends is wonderful.
Today is Sunday and Caleb and I are cleaning the house and garage out trying to get ready for some new furniture and items that were my grandaddy's. I want to make the perfect space for everything. It amazes me how much junk and stuff we accumulate in such a short amount of time. I just cleaned out not too long ago. Believe it or not Caleb is my organizer and can fit things and arrange things like no other. ( I know that is hard for so many to believe).
It all makes me realize how wonderful God is and how much abundance (family, friends, life) he gives to us whether we see it day to day or not. We get bogged down with mundane weekly routines and forget to thank God EVERY TIME something wonderful happens. Even when the hard things happen we should still praise him. Watching Megan praise the Lord with songs. It is so great to see that even the small things are hidden in her heart. Those too are the things we must be so thankful for. What better gift than a child who at an early age knows to call on the Lord..... Lord thank you for your blessings!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am glad you posted! We had a great time last night. Thanks for coming over.
Lorrie
Post a Comment