Sunday, May 18, 2008

Still so Thankful!!

I promised to make this Blog a little shorter. We have now been home a week. What a blessing. The week has been wonderful. Yes emotions were on high gear during the week. Those wonderful Post Partum emotions. The weekend they have tapered off I think because Caleb has been home more and we have been able to be together all weekend. he has been such a help to me and so when he has been gone ( even to the mail box) I have wanted him back. I guess that is good. People have been so wonderful to bring meals and needless to say I have been pampered by those who care for me most. Thank you to everyone who was a part of helping us out with visits and food for our first week home. Thank God for Friends!!!

I am now sitting at the computer and have completed 2 blogs.. Benjamin is eating, Peter is sleeping and Caleb and Megan are at the grocery store. I am so thankful I did not have to go.

Like I have said before never underestimate the power of another child. Just because you have a girl and boy and have met your quota.... I have found out there is nothing like adding to your family another life. Am I ready to do it again.... yes... one day... but I think I might try to wait.... just a little.

No comments: