MEgan at the Ripleys AquariumYes I am more than behind on blogging. I just seem to forget or end up being too tired. We have just been visted by the in-laws. Believe it or not it was a very good trip. It was Megan's second time to see them and of course Peter and Benjamin's first. We saw EVERY flea market in Tennessee but it was fun. THey were very nice to have around and very helpful. I think by the day they left we were all ready to say goodbye. THe kids had done enough stretching and I think they did very well for having complete strangers in their space for so long.
I hate to admit this but I do wish they were a little closer so that we could see them a little more. I think the kids could benefit in some ways. Gary loved the kids and was terrific with them.


No comments:
Post a Comment