Friday, July 18, 2008

One Last Hurrah!!!


Well it time now to think about heading back to work. My first day back was July 14th and so we decided that we would make the most of it. Caleb and I decided we would go out just us Saturday night on the bike. Eventhough we both hate leaving the kids, We both felt I needed it. We both needed it. As we began to leave we noticed the clouds were looking stormy so we took the car instead. We ate at Aubrys and then last minute decided to go to a movie. We saw Zohan and it was very funny.
The next day we headed to the zoo and had a great time. Megan and Peter loved the snakes ( YUK) and really everything they could touch they were into. Megan enjoyed showing Caleb everything at the zoo. After that we headed to WAl-Mart and to Taco Bell.... the perfect Sunday!
I hate the thought of going back to work, My routine has been such fun this summer. I know though that it will all be ok and that once again I will step into a different routine. Caleb will have the kids and I have no doubt that he will do a great job.

No comments: