I know I know, it is July 16th and I am just now writing. That is ok at least I am writing.
Most of the time on the 4th of July we do pretty uneventful things. This year Caleb decided that we should go to the Oak Ridge Freedom festival and it was actually a lot of fun. We arrived about 5:00pm and they had many games for the kids. We met a bunch of friends there so all the kids could play. The ultimate plan was to stay for the fire works that night. We had perfect seats and were ready to watch them UNTIL>>> a storm came. WE all ran for shelter and then decided to go to one of the person's house that lives close by until it passed by. Once the storm was over it was time to go back and I must say that the view we now got for the fireworks was not the best. That was ok. we still had a lot of fun watching them and being together as a family. I have learned through this maternity leave the real true value of family. I am still not speaking to my mom, that is not my choice, but I have learned how precious family is and how I should savor every moment possible while I can.

No comments:
Post a Comment