Saturday, June 14, 2008

That Little Mouse!!!


Today we had a meeting with my parents and needless to say it did not go so good. Mom and dad stormed out and so who knows what the future will bring....


AFter they left I told Caleb I wanted to do something fun. He chose Chucky Cheese. I always feel so overwhelmed there with all the stuff and kids going every which way... But... we always have fun. Caleb loves it he is such a little kid. The funny thing was MEgan kept giving her tickets away to people who did not have any and it drove Caleb NUTS!!! Peter he is just Peter he walked around trying to eat everyone's pizza. Everytime I looked around he was sitting at another person's table.


Eventhough Chucky Cheese is a complete waste of money, it is so wonderful to go to a place where just about everyone is happy. Oh so fun!!! I like seeing my family happy.


After that we went to Wal-MArt and grocery shopped. Atleast I had help. These days I almost require it.


Needless to say it ended up being a great day after all.

(Lorrie thanks for the picture)


No comments: