I think by far this is the laziest summer I have had in a long time. Yes we have done many things, like VBS, Swimming, running errands, going and playing with friends. But we have also slept in and just enjoyed being HOME! I have enjoyed having this summer home with my kids. I think for the first time I am enjoying every day. Megan is enjoying playing with her little neighbor Payton and Peter he is starting to develop his own little personality. It is so fun to watch. They are both engulfed in their little brother and love it when he wakes up from his naps so they can play with him. I love watching the dynamic between siblings. Like my aunt Julia once told me after Peter was born.... " A sibling is the best gift you could ever give a child." I am not sure if they see it now, but one day I am sure they will.Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Just a Lazy Summer
I think by far this is the laziest summer I have had in a long time. Yes we have done many things, like VBS, Swimming, running errands, going and playing with friends. But we have also slept in and just enjoyed being HOME! I have enjoyed having this summer home with my kids. I think for the first time I am enjoying every day. Megan is enjoying playing with her little neighbor Payton and Peter he is starting to develop his own little personality. It is so fun to watch. They are both engulfed in their little brother and love it when he wakes up from his naps so they can play with him. I love watching the dynamic between siblings. Like my aunt Julia once told me after Peter was born.... " A sibling is the best gift you could ever give a child." I am not sure if they see it now, but one day I am sure they will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment