
Do you ever feel so insignificant in such a BIG WORLD? I do sometimes. I feel a little overwhelmed with life sometimes. That is not necessarily a bad thing. I guess if I always felt on-top of things there would be something wrong. As a mom sometimes I feel like I am the sounding board for the whole family. Megan and Peter have needs that sometimes only a mommy can handle. I love being needed by them. Many times even Caleb walks in and sometimes it seems as if he just needs to talk. So... we talk and then by the time we are finished he has fallen asleep. Did I say I do love being needed by them. I think that that is one job that comes with wife and motherhood that is a priveledge. There are times though when once the house is quiet I want my turn to spill the beans about my day, but did I mention the house is alreay quiet .... meaning everyone is asleep.
I was in church Yesterday and were were singing a song that spoke in such a big way to me. I feel sometimes so overwhelmed and like no one really understands. I feel like at times since I do work and am in someways starting a family ( eventhough by the time a person has 3 their family should be well established) that I don't really fit in with the norm. It is a struggle that I deal with because I sometimes feel so unequipt for life. I just go on a wing and a prayer and hope I am doing the correct thing. Anyway.... The words to the song go like this:
I have a Maker, he calls me his own. Before even time began my life was in HIs hands......
He knows my name, He knows my every though, He sees each tear that falls and He hears me when I call.
I thought to myself. What more could a person want. What more could a person ask for. HE knows me for me. He thinks I am so important and he hears my heart everytime I call out, and even when I forget to.
This blog I know seems down, but it is not meant to. It is so wonderful to know that even when life is blowing like a hurricaine that he is the calmness and the steady anchor that holds me in place.
He is so concerned with little me, just as I am concerned with the skinned knee or the empty bottle, or even the hard day that comes in on my husbands shoulder's.
It's such a nice thought!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment