Saturday, April 5, 2008

Nesting or Spring Cleaning?????


Well today I have hit this house hard. Of course who knows why it is already in the process of being messed up again. I have to brag because I never do the things I have done today. I have cleaned base boards. Bleached my whole bathroom including the jets in my tub (YUK!!!) I have vacuumed and swept, mopped and dusted... I have found a new love for Murphey's oil soap. I have washed my cabinets and floors. And done some laundry. It is all the type of cleaning that you and only you knows that you did. Caleb came in and I told him all I did and he was very uninterested. I know he is glad it is done, but to him it was fine the way it was. I have washed 10 totally white cloths that were black by the time I finsihed with them. Oh and I rearranged the furniture in Peter's room to make more room for the new baby. I am in the process of washing the clothes that will go on the new baby when he is born. Most are hand me down's those are the best.


Oh well I am proud of myself because I usually stop have way through and never really finish.


I am tired now and so I think I will put the kids down for a nap and stick my swollen feet up.


I found out yesterday that the baby is breech so we are all praying that he will turn. I am sure he will. Guess I better get ready though for whatever is to come.


No comments: