Today Caleb has the kids and so I am at work. I called the doctor and he wants to see them tomorrow in the office for a re-check. Today is also grocery day and so that should be really fun with 2 sick kids. I am hoping to get some things that I can make up adn freeze for when the baby comes. I hope I can think once I get there. I am so ready to have this baby, but then and again.... not really. I am scared. I look at moms with 3+++ kids and they do fine so I will do fine too I assume. I just feel like I have so much left to do to prepare. Caleb seems to think he will be here this week.... YIKES!!! I hope not, well whenever God sees fit for him to come.
I am a little depressed over the fact that my parents have still not come forth to talk with Caleb and I feel like it is not important to them. Eventhough I know I will be fine I would love to have moms help just for the little things that might come up. Until they do though, Caleb does not want them to have contact with us. I pray and cry everynight hoping tomorrow will be better with them.
Oh well I am off and running... back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment