
I know I know it has been a while since I have written. I have such good intentions, but I just do not. We had a great weekend. We were able to get the yard mowed, and the kids got to go to Aarons birthday party, They love parties!!! I also love seeing them have so much fun. I was able to get some cleaning and organizing done. I am getting a little impatient with all the mess, but I know it will not matter in the end. I think I was a little tired this weekend due to a busy week before. I am feeling better now though.
This week I graduate my first class at school. I have loved them so much. I do not think I will ever have a connection to any other class like I do this group. I am so pleased with who they have become and how far they have come. So many are from run down lives and they have finally accomplished something BIG!!! I know I will shed a tear when they leave.
The kids are getting ready to go down for a nap and so I think I will get a little cleaning done, or maybe not!
No comments:
Post a Comment