Sunday, March 23, 2008

EASTER SUNDAY!




I love Easter, no matter what the weather it is such a wonderful day. A day filled with so much happiness and hope. Today we arose and went to church, our church has just started having morning worship so we really enjoyed that. Peter was dedicated today and that was a real blessing. I know some people do not feel it totally necessary, but I just really like the idea. After that Megan participated in a dance and she did so well. ( of course I was so proud of her).

We came home and all took great naps. Those feel so good!

I'm still trying to get my house in order, I pray it happens soon I am getting over the little messes. I know it could be worse. Oh well too much to be thankful for to get down about house work.

Christ the Lord is Risen TODAY!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

No comments: