Friday, March 14, 2008

I'M BACK HOME

Well it is Friday evening and I am home. I had to go out of town with work. It was a nice time, but I always worry about the home front while I am gone. I hate leaving my family, but I guess it is good for everyone. I learned a lot and got some great ideas to implement in my class. I needed some help. When I arrived home the kids were having such fun with their grandmommy that they were not too thrilled to see me. That is ok, that just tells me they had a great time with her. Caleb is getting ready for a tournament tomorrow so I guess it will be very late when I see him.

I am very glad to be home and back in my own comfy envirionment at home. I really like being home.

No comments: