Today has started out well for the most part. I am getting to go into work a little later due to me working late other day. I enjoy when I can get up and get my kids going and out the door. I think my mom is coming today to watch them because my husband has to get some things done today before and after his co-op. It is fine. On days like this I kind of like them to be cozy in their own home.
Well in my small break from writing this, my mom called and she said she is not feeling well. What do I do now. I have to teach at 10:30 and Caleb is already gone for the day. This is the turmoil that a mom goes through daily. The neat thing is, is that he always provides something in my distress. I think my dad is going to end up coming which will be good. Mom may too. It is just so stressful to not know what is going on with the most important people in your life, your little ones.
Oh well, it will work out and I know all will be well. Caleb will be gone most of the weekend doing some seminar. I have my work cut out for me here putting all my stuff in a place. I am looking foward to being home. I like getting out, but I think I will enjoy some home time.
I think for today I will try to stay as positive as I can and remember that the Lord is in charge of every minor detail and that he cares more for my family than I will ever.
Well Megan just walked in with red fingernail polish all over the front of her dress. I better go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment