Saturday, March 1, 2008

The WEEKEND!!!!

Today started out to be a pretty good day. The weather is gorgeous and that is always wonderful to lift your spirits. Since it is Saturday it is house cleaning day around here. Lots of laundry and things to do. One of my favorite things to do is to mop. I feel like everything is 10 times brighter and cleaner once that is done. As I finished mopping I noticed that Megan was concocting something in the living room. She kept telling me her name was Mary and she was baking a cake. I left her alone mainly because she was at that point not hurting anything and she was acting very good. Needless to say about 10 minutes later I noticed that she had definitely maked a cake and the remnants were all over the carpet and toy chest. The concoction included baby power, dry cereal and water. Yum yum!!!!

Needless to say the mess was made and now it was time to clean up! I laughed under my breath because number one she was having a ball and was so proud of herself and more than that she thought she had done such a wonderful thing for her daddy and I. It was not too big of a mess, nothing that will not vacuum up.

Oh well I am off to clean again. I should be finished sometime before midnight!!!!

No comments: