Friday, March 28, 2008

Sometimes You Just Want a Taco

Ok Ok... This is weird I know, but I am so HUNGRY for a Taco. I love Taco Bell. Ever since Lorrie said she went there yesterday, that is all I have wanted. (Thanks Lorrie).

I went to bed craving it and now I still want one. Truthfully right now it is all I can think of.

Well I will try to think deeper from here on out. THis has been a good week. Busy, but good. Everyday this week and next have been early mornings when I have to be at work at 6:30. I HATE getting up to an alarm clock and sure enough I have had to. I miss seeing my kids in the morning. I get through Monday and Tuesday and look foward on Wednesday to my therapy session at church. I love just talking about sometimes pointless stuff. Just normal people talking about fun stuff and life. I learned I am just as crazy as everybody else. VERY COMFORTING!!!!

Today being Friday means that I am one step away from the weekend. We are hoping to get together with the Durham's this weekend. We always enjoy that.

This will mean nothing to anyone who reads this but I have to leave you with Megan's bedtime prayer last night... it went like this." Jesus...bless mommy, pappa, peter, me, zion, and baby benjamin caleb, i pray he blows out of mommies belly really soon, I pray that you would give us all our sins and bless me when I sleep. Amen"

You just can not get much more precious than a child.

Ok 1 hour till lunch and I think I will go hunt a taco bell.

No comments: